When planning a golf tournament, it’s the little details that take your event from ordinary to extraordinary. At Kingswood Golf & Country Club we pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence and our attention to detail. We want your event to be as perfect as you planned it.
Our PGA Certified Golf Professional will work closely with our General Manager to create a seemless tournament that runs smoothly and efficiently. For over 20 years we have been perfecting tournaments at Kingswood. We will gladly advise you on fundraising efforts, tournament contests, and fun games for your participants.
Please download the Tournament Package (below) for Food & Beverage Choices.
It would be our pleasure to book a consultation with you to discuss your tournament in detail. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Lesley Hallick, General Manager 204-736-4079 or email@example.com
Gary Curtis, Director of Golf 204-736-4079
Banquet Room & Facility
Maximum capacity: 225
- Seating arrangements: Round tables of 8
- Reception table included
- Background dinner music available
- Podium and public address system included
- White linens included
- Complimentary coat check
- Spacious area for prizing or silent auction
- 50” TV to watch sporting events
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
Final payment may be made the day of your function. Invoices are available on request with 30 day payment terms.
We accept cash, cheque, Debit, Visa, or MasterCard.
For exceptional service we require confirmation of your total number of dinner guests and golfers 72 hours prior to your tournament. You will be invoiced for a minimum of 95% of your confirmed total.
Clubhouse Terms & Conditions
We are not responsible for lost or damaged items left in the building
All food and beverage prices are priced per person and subject to 7% PST, 5% GST, and minimum 10% gratuity.
- Dietary substitutions may be arranged and will be priced according to the selection.
- Menu selections must be confirmed three weeks prior to your function.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Weekend morning tournaments are required to choose from the tournament menu.
- Brunch menu and other selections are available upon request.
- Dress Code: Appropriate golf attire is a mandatory requirement for all players and unsuitably dressed golfers will be asked to conform to the code. Shirts are to be worn at all times. Clothing not acceptable at Kingswood: Gym shorts/track shorts, “Surfer Shorts”, cut offs, muscle shirts, sports jerseys, tube or halter tops, are all not allowed. If other golfers might consider your choice of dress controversial or offensive, it is best to consider another clothing selection.
- Groups are expected to keep pace with golfers that may be playing ahead of tournaments. 18 holes should be played in a maximum of 4.5 hours. There are also golfers following your group that expect to play in 4.5 hours.
- Alcoholic beverages other than those provided by Kingswood are not allowed on the golf course as per MLCC requirements. A roving beverage cart will be provided on the course.
- A course Marshal is also provided for any on course needs that your group may have.
- The number of people participating in golf or attending dinner must be confirmed a minimum of 72
- hours prior to the event. Your final invoice will include a minimum of 95% of that confirmed numbers
- Shotgun starts are available on weekdays for groups of 50 or more that are staying for dinner. A minimum of 130 golfers are required to use all 18 holes for a shotgun start. 18 hole shotgun starts must tee off prior to 10:30 a.m. or after 1:00 p.m.
- Weekend morning tournaments are required to choose from the enclosed tournament menu.
- Coupons, voucher books and other promotional offers are not valid with tournament bookings.
- Dress Code: Appropriate golf attire is a mandatory requirement for all players and unsuitably dressed golfers will be asked to conform to the code before playing. Hats must be worn with the peak facing forward. Shirts are to be worn at all times. Clothing not acceptable at Kingswood: Gym shorts/track shorts, “Surfer Shorts”, cut offs, muscle shirts, sports jerseys, tube or halter tops, are all not allowed. If other golfers might consider your choice of dress controversial or offensive, it is best to consider another clothing selection.
2013 Tournament Rates
All prices listed include applicable taxes.
Weekends & holidays $43.50
Power Cart Rentals
Per Person $18.50
Premium Golf Club Rentals (Callaway) 11 Piece $35.00
Regular Golf Club Rentals 11 Piece $17.50
Limited rental sets available. Please contact our pro shop at 204-736-4079 for tournament rental reservations.
2013 Tournament Prize Pack
Host your 18 hole tournament with 30 or more golfers at Kingswood and receive a $300 prize pack. For every additional 10 golfers your group receives another prize pack!
- 6 Green fee passes . . . at a 50% discount
- Valid Monday-Friday anytime, weekends and holidays after 1:30 p.m.
- 6 Power cart rental passes . . . at a 50% discount
- Valid Monday-Friday anytime, weekends and holidays after 1:30 p.m. with 2 paid regular price green fees
- 6 free Kingswood voucher books
All passes expire at the end of the 2013 season and are not valid with any other offers.
Prizes, Tee Gifts & Logo Merchandise
This year our professional golf shop is under new management and would like to help you with your company/organization’s corporate purchase needs. Included is our latest corporate catalogue which presents a number of popular and convenient golf products that can be used for staff uniforms, trade show apparel, prizes, gifts, tournament prize table donations or registration tee gifts.
This catalogue includes a selection of quality, competitively priced, balls, bags, apparel, headgear, accessories and giftware across various price points and easily achievable minimums. This catalogue is only a small sample of the suppliers and items available upon your request. Any golf supplier’s products can be included.
We would welcome the opportunity to be involved with your business by assisting you in this area. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We will look after all the details and make it easy for you as items are shipped, handled and stored at the course for the day of your event. No hassle and transportation!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you during the 2013 season!
Darren Hayden, Head Golf Professional 204-736-4079 or firstname.lastname@example.org